St. Robert Municipal Fishing Pond
- Fishing Area
Rules and Permits:
Except as specifically restricted by City ordinance, fishing rules are governed by the Missouri Wildlife Code (Missouri Conservation Department) except as amended to apply to the St. Robert Municipal Fishing Pond. Anglers, ages sixteen (16) through sixty-four (64), are required to possess a valid Missouri fishing permit.
* The daily limit for Black Bass is two (2). Black Bass measuring more than twelve (12) inches but less than fifteen (15) inches total length must be returned unharmed to the water immediately after being caught.
* The daily limit for Channel Catfish is three (3) of any size.
* The daily limit for Bluegill is ten (10) of any size
Permissible Methods and Restrictions:
Fishing methods, other than the use of pole and line with a lure or bait, are prohibited. A person may use no more than one (1) pole at any time and they must be attended at all times. Bullfrogs and green frogs may not be taken from the St. Robert Municipal Fishing Pond. Netting or trapping of live bait is prohibited at all times.
Hours of Use:
Fishing is prohibited between the hours of:
* 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. during the months of April through September
* 7:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. during the months of October through November
* NO FISHING will be permitted during the months of December through March.
1. Boats, canoes, kayaks and floatation devices are not permitted in the St. Robert Municipal Fishing Pond.
2. Swimming is NOT permitted in the St. Robert Municipal Fishing Pond.
3. Walking on ice and playing around the pond when ice is present, is strictly prohibited.
4. Any person using the Municipal Fishing Pond must leave the area immediately upon the request of the St. Robert Police, Fire Department personnel, St. Robert Park Personnel and/or the Missouri Department of Conservation.